Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hi Everyone,  It's getting closer to spring, YEA!  I see the robins poking around in the yard and the temps. are getting higher.  Love SPRING!

Today I am featuring one of my Busy Bee Team members.  Her name is Jill and she hails from Danville, CA
Where they don't have to worry about the freezing temperatures.  Her shop is called jilllmccp@etsy.com.
She has been designing and creating since she was 7 yrs. old.  She makes jewelry out of aluminum cans!  So, therefore, she is into recycling.  Look at this pretty rainbow necklace she made.  You can wear it with this springs bright colors:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/93640537/5-rainbow-rose-statement-necklace-bold  Visit her shop today!

Another Team member is Lesya from Russia.  Her shop is called GerberaHandmade@etsy.com.  She crochets and makes beautiful baby gifts, including blankets, booties, hats and teething necklaces.  Also she makes coasters and offers pattern tutorials, so you can try making things on your own.
Here is a sample of some darling baby booties: http://www.etsy.com/listing/107983239/crochet-baby-boy-booties-with-flower  Stop by her shop and see all her beautiful handmade items!

Have a beautiful day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Connie, thank you, thank you!!!!
    I am very pleased to be in your blog :-)

    I invite all readers to my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/GerberaHandmade

    And I would like to offer all readers a 10% discount when purchasing any of the rady to ship product in my store.
    Contact me at Etsy and tell me what you blog reader Connie :-)

    ReplyDelete