Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hi Everybody,  Getting ready for the Superbowl?  I'm not a fan and my husband is going out to watch it so I have the large screen TV all to myself.  So I will watch a movie and my Sunday evening shows.

Today I want to feature one of my Busy Bee members.  Her shop is called VonBons@etsy.com.  Her name is Yvonne and she lives in Wichita, KS.  She is just getting started with Etsy.  In her shop you will find covers for bathroom articles and beautiful crocheted items such as this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/117994977/beautiful-hand-crocheted-ruffle-scarf?ref=v1_other_2  Visit her shop!

Another shop I would like to feature is GreekMythos@etsy.com  The owners name is Steven and he is from Santorini, Thira.  It is a beautiful island located in the Aegean Sea and known to be a beautiful place to visit with a shore 70km long.  Steven has a Masters in Mechanical Engineering and is trained in silversmith and casting techniques.  He designs and creates one of a kind or a limited number, museum quality Greek handicrafts.  Here is one of his beautiful pieces:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/106949206/bronze-statue-greek-discus-thrower  Please visit his shop and see all his beautiful pieces.

Thanks, Love & Light, Connie :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment