Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hi,  We are getting some sunny weather here in NJ, still kinda cold though down by the water where I live.

Today I want to feature one of my Busy Bee Team Members at +LibraDesignsNYC@etsy.com  Her name is Margaret and she lives in Staten Island, NY.  Sure hope she was OK during Hurricane Sandy!
She takes pride in creating items that are different than what is current or "faddish".  Take a peek into her shop.  Here is one of her pretty bracelets: http://www.etsy.com/listing/92650401/sexy-black-lace-cuff-crocheted-a

I also want to tell you about another member. Her name is Anita, therefore her shop name +AnitaSperoDesign@etsy.com  She lives in Oswego, IL and is a hard working artist, creating one of a kind home decor.  She takes damaged items and turns them into works of art.  She loves the color green and by rescuing items that need repair, also makes a "green" statement.  Here is one of my favorites: http://www.etsy.com/listing/118179041/ornate-crown-art-piece-handmade-salvaged?ga_search_query=crowns
I know this would look great on my little statue I have standing along side my fireplace.  I just may have to buy it!

Have a great day!  Love & Light, Connie :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment