Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hi,  Sorry I have been MIA.  Been busy making jewelry and tried my hand at a little tiara, that I am keeping for myself.  It's so pretty.  I'm using it on a little girl statue I have by my fireplace.
Today I am featuring alchemievintage@etsy.com  A member of my Busy Bee's team, of course.  They are from San Francisco, CA.  In their shop you will find vintage necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, handbags, belts, shoes & other vintage clothing and finds.  Visit their shop and see what you can "find"!  Here is an antique Afghan cuff bracelet they are selling: http://www.etsy.com/listing/110259187/antique-afghan-bracelet-of-kuchi-pashto

Another of my members is ShabbyHomeFurniture@etsy.com  She is from Riceville, TN.  From a very interesting farm background, she thinks her love of "redoing & refurbishing", comes from having to use and reuse everything on the farm.  Take a look in her shop at this interesting vintage chair:http://www.etsy.com/listing/116333179/furniture-sale-antique-french-walnut

Have a great day!  And stay warm.  Love & Light, Connie :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment