Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Well, it's Dec. 11, Christmas is almost here.  I love Christmas Eve...I married into a large Italian family and Christmas Eve is my favorite holiday dinner.  They made all kinds of fish dishes, my favorite being spaghetti with red sause and crushed walnuts blended into it.  Soooo good!  But our family is no more and I can't cook all that stuff by myself, I used to be my sister-in-laws soui chef. LOL
Anyway tonight I want to tell you about MoiraCoon@etsy.com From Racine, Wisconsin, she sells renewed, repurposed & Reimagined Frippery, Adornments, Alloy Accoutrements, and Other Ornamental Treasures. (Her words, not mine!)  LOL Visit her shop for a little walk on the dark side and check this out while you're there: http://www.etsy.com/listing/76148825/holiday-sale-grigori-yefimovich-rasputin

Another shop I want to feature tonight is Pamplepluie@etsy.com  Ashley from Atlanta, GA sells unique & handmade jewelry, vintage jewelry, home goods, and decor.  She also sells vintage coats, hats, purses & bags.  Here is one of her items but I have my eye on a coat she has, that I won't show you...cause I want it!  In fact I wouldn't mind having these either:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/115225354/vintage-glasses-frames-super-nerd  I love eyeglasses and have yet to find the black vintage ones one of the N.Y. Housewives wore earlier this fall.  Yes, I love the "Housewives", all of them except the NJ one's, I'm getting tired of them.
Have a great night!  Love & Light, Connie, Capt. Busy Bees on Etsy :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment