Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hi,  Only 10 more days until Christmas!  Better get those gifts wrapped and shipped!
Today I am featuring another of my talented team.  CameronsJewelryBox@etsy.com.  Eula of Powder Springs, GA makes bridal jewelry, statement necklaces, earrings and rings.  All one of a kind, with a chic, modern style, suitable for all women.  Here is a sample of her work:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/102689808/pearl-beaded-necklace-bridal-jewelry  Stop by her shop and see her beautiful items.

Another of my team members is AlohaCakesbyAndrea@etsy.com  Andrea, from Las Vegas, NV, originally began selling gourmet cupcakes in Hawaii.  Now in Las Vegas she is crafting mason jars filled with goodies.
Take a look at her shop!  Her items would make nice gifts for someone you want to remember at the Holiday Season of even after.  Here is one of her goodie jars:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/117573960/pink-and-white-its-a-girl-mason-jar-baby

As for me, I am working on a necklace that is driving me crazy.  You know when you are creating something and you just can't get it to come together that it fits your "artsy eye".  Well, that's what's happening.  But I will keep at it and let you see the results (next year). LOL  Love & Light and Happy Holidays to Everyone!  Connie, Capt. of Busy Bee's Team on Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment