Friday, April 5, 2013

Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry I have not checked in for awhile.

Today I am featuring a very talented member of my Busy Bee Team.  Her name is Donna Marie and is from Cleveland, OH.  Her shop is called: DESIGNSBYDME@etsy.com
She is a floral arranger.  I feel honored to have her on our team as she has studied floral design under many great designers around the world.  She teaches floral design and has won various awards and her work has been displayed in several magazines.
Here is an example of a beautiful wedding bouquet she has done:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/110349795/wedding-bouquet-of-hydrangea-and-berries?ref=shop_home_active

I picked it because I love hydrangeas! LOL  Visit her shop since wedding season is coming up.


My other Busy Bee Team member for today is Loca tonik.  She is a clothing designer from Copenhagen, Denmark.  Her shop is called:  Locatonik@etsy.com
She designs and makes clothing.  But...not just ordinary clothing.  She believes in unique, comfortable, colorful, and exaggerated shapes; preferably at odds with the norms.
Here is an example of her work:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/99595560/transparent-light-open-fluttering?ref=shop_home_active

Please visit her today for a new spring outfit!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  Connie, Capt. Busy Bee Team on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment