Monday, March 11, 2013

Hi,  Sorry I haven't been on for awhile.  Busy with my business, LOL!

I'm featuring a member of my Busy Bees Team today.  Her name is Meryen and she is from Izmir in Turkey.
Her shop name is maryhair@etsy.com.  This is something new; she sells wigs.  Check it out if you're having
a bad hair day! Here is a sample:   https://www.etsy.com/listing/120670961/blunt-model

My next member is April from Nevada City, CA.  She creates soaps and candles.  Her shop is called:
thegreenbeesoaps@etsy.com  A percentage of her sales goes to expanding her bee hives, planting bee
beneficial gardens and providing education to the community about the value of healthy choices.  Here is a sample of her work:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/100273660/pure-beeswax-star-with-roses?

I'm flying to Houston, TX on Thursday to attend my nephew Sean's wedding.  He is marrying a young lady named Evangeline (they call her Evan).  But the funny thing is Evangeline was my Mom's middle name.  I'm
staying at The Woodlands Resort where the ceremony and reception will take place.  My sister's are flying
in from Kansas City so I will get to hang out with them.  Really looking forward to going.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment