Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hi to All!  Back from my trip.  It's really beautiful in Hilton Head and we had a great time.  Even got
to spend the day with an old friend whom I had not seen for about 25 years.  We took up where we left off.  She is such a dear friend!  And what an artist, I'm going to see if I can get her to come on Etsy.
Here is my featured Busy Bee member for the week of Oct. 15th.  Her shop is called HopscotchCouture.  I have to tell you she is so talented, you will be fasinated by her work. I am
including a listing of her's so you can get to her shop.  It is: http://www.etsy.com/listing/105290255/statement-couture-necklace-rhinestones-n
Someday I will learn how to put the picture on but click on the above listing and look at her shop.
Love & Light, Connie:)  So glad to be home though, there's no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment